"Your career is a story. You have the chance of writing it yourself, or letting someone else do it for you."
In this webinar, Udacity's Chief Words Officer Christopher Watkins gives practical advice on: Ideas for what to write about to build your brand, 10 Things You Should Do Before You Hit ‘Publish’, and more!
Watch it again:
📌 Key Takeaways
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- come up with ideas for posts
- determine what makes a good idea for a post
- understand the importance of actionable value to a post
- learn how to identify the key narrative elements of a post
- understand how to establish a simple and effective structure for a post
- learn tips for using things like sentence structure, verb tense, punctuation, paragraph order, and descriptors to help communicate actionable value
View Christopher Watkins' slides here